The website is owned by Trickle Net Equine Innovations Limited and the data controller is Ellen Chapman.
Your personal data will only be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
COOKIES & MONITORING
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
There are only two scenarios in which we may disclose your personal data:
- If we sell our business.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.